Filbert Press #winwildflowermeadows Competition
Follow, retweet and reply with #winwildflowermeadows to have a chance of winning.
Prize: a copy of How to make a Wildflower Meadow by James Hewetson-Brown
Terms and Conditions:
Please read our terms and conditions before entering:
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Filbert Press, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Competitions are run by Filbert Press and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Only one entry per person per competition is allowed.
- Entrants must have a valid Twitter account. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The competition will start from 19th until 29th April 2017 at 12:00.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
8.The winner will be announced on 29th April 2017 before 5pm.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter, using the Twitter account details from which the winning entry was submitted.
- The Prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative is available. The chosen winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The winner must claim their Prize within 48 hours of Filbert Press sending the notification, by responding via direct message on Twitter. If the winner does not claim their Prize within 48 hours, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and Retail Direct will carry out a further draw at random to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
- Filbert Press reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Retail Direct will dispatch the Prize to the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their Prize. The winner must ensure that the address provided is correct. No liability will be accepted by Retail Direct if the Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
Visit http://www.twitter.com/filbertpress to enter.